Keleti + Moradian LLP lawyers can expertly guide businesses and artists in all phases of creating and conducting a successful business enterprise. From helping you choose which form of business to take at initial start up and creating your new entity, to putting your deals in writing, and all the way to aggressive and dynamic litigation strategies, K+MLLP helps you succeed in today’s dynamic business climate.
Starting your business or non-profit venture can be a daunting undertaking. Local, state and federal governmental entities all have oversight in your operations. Let K+MLLP create the detailed and highly-focused legal framework required for a solid foundation. K+MLLP successfully shepherds sole proprietors, small family businesses, artistic endeavors, and medium and large business through complex and confusing legal terrain.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Corporation (S-corp, C-corp)
- Shareholder or Partnership Agreements
- Venture Capital Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Commercial Leases and Real Estate Purchases
- Licensing, Registration, and Compliance
- Vendor Contracts
- Not For Profit Entities